Disaster Recovery Planning
Rule One: Avoid disasters at all costs…
…but in our 25 years of service, we have seen it all. Fire, floods, hurricanes. We’ve seen server crashes, ransomware, and employee error. We have also recovered countless files and helped businesses get up and running again, and we were able to accomplish this because of our thorough Disaster Recovery Planning.
Businesses are destroyed by fire everyday.
Atlanta gets its share of hurricanes and tornadoes.
Water damage comes from many sources.
Consider this: 40% of businesses that suffer a major disaster close immediately and another 15% eventually go out of business. That’s a 55% failure rate…nothing to take lightly. So if you’re not thinking about the possibility of such a disaster, we are. That’s our job.
This really happens! Be prepared!
At the end of the day, it’s all about recovery.
- Data Retention – access to your data
- Compliance – what are your compliance requirements for data recovery and protection?
- Downtime Limits – how long can you be down without hurting your business?
- Business Continuity – we can help you with so much more than IT – and there is a lot more to Business Continuity.
When your plan is agreed upon and set, we will take you through a practice run to make sure it is complete, and then we will schedule annual reviews to accommodate today’s ever-changing business environment.
Yes, that’s our job and because we are experts at it, recovery planning need be neither costly nor a burden on your staff. We know what to look for on multiple levels and will provide you with a detailed analysis, leading to a plan that works for you, your comfort level, and your budget.
How we create your plan:
- We meet with people across your organization, discuss their roles, and set their requirements to be up and running again in the event of operational shut-down.
- We will set Recovery Point Objective (RPO) and Recovery Time Objective (RTO) that will restore your operational capacity from the point in time required in the amount of time required.
- Hardware analysis – PCs, laptops and mobile devices; firewalls, servers, storage, and so much more.
- We can prepare you for network failure, natural or man-made disaster, or intentional or unintentional network sabotage.
- We will define and set up world-class data backup.
- You will receive a detailed written plan that your team and ours can execute in the event it becomes necessary.
More information? Give us a call at 678-373-0716, or use the contact form.
I’m here to help!
Enter your information below and I’ll reach out as soon as I can to schedule a time to talk about your IT needs.
Click for more compliance information on:
“We would have tickets in for three or four issues, and I would get phone calls from four different technicians. With DynaSis, I have a single point of contact and a level of intimacy that I didn’t have with our previous provider.”
James L. Herrin (President and COO, Paradigm Chemical)
“With our former provider, our personnel were incredibly frustrated – every week, somebody’s system was down. With DynaSis and the new equipment, everything is so much better and more efficient.”
Galen Stump (General Manager, Cifial USA)
“Now we take a preventative approach, instead of waiting for something to break.” DynaSis constantly monitors the operation of Whitaker’s systems, performing regular maintenance, executing backups and installing upgrades and patches proactively. “I’d rank their service very high. DynaSis has always done a very good job for us.”
Ed Steinman (Executive Vice President, Whitaker Oil)