No one questions the importance of IT security these days…
…not with all the reports of small to mid-sized businesses suffering cyber intrusions resulting in loss of data, or customer data being stolen then used to hack into your clients’ personal accounts. The real question is how to implement advanced managed security measures for your company’s protection: do it on your own or engage a qualified managed IT service provider. The reality is that it would be next to impossible to accomplish on your own what the right service provider can provide for you. Contact us today so we can discuss how to best protect your data, your employees, and your business.
Our Twelve Layers of Security Include:
- Password Authentication & Protection: password related breached are the leading cause of data loss. We protect your company by ensuring that only authorized people are given secure access to sensitive applications and information
- Email Management, Including Archiving & Encryption Where Required: Email is one of the most vulnerable touch points in most organizations, but not only do many firms lack reliable email continuity and archiving for compliance, eDiscovery subpoenas and other needs, but they also have not implemented email security measures to effectively thwart cyber-attacks.
- Mobile Device Management: In today’s environment, businesses must allow employees to use multiple types and brands of mobile devices to remotely access corporate email, data and even applications, all of which are hosted on a secure server. To be certain this is done without compromising security, the company, and not the user, must control what corporate information can be viewed and/or stored on the mobile device.
- Data, Backup, Continuity & Recovery: Ensuring that you can access both data and applications, no matter what, is an imperative for business success. At DynaSis, we offer a wide range of business continuity services to bring you peace of mind at a price you can afford, because we understand your tolerance for business disruption will vary based on your requirements and your budget.
- Crypto Prevention & Containment: Prevents malware from installing from most common locations, but if and when it does, the Crypto Containment System scans for known file names and types found, disables the infected area so infection cannot spread. Decreases time to get you back up and running.
- and more