In today’s world, small to mid-size businesses without the resources to monitor, secure and maintain their networks 24 hours a day, year round are at sever risk for cyber attacks. More than 70% of cyber crimes are against small to mid sized companies. Click here to learn more about our Cyber Security Services.
We would love to run a complimentary Cyber Security Assessment for your company. Learn more about why this assessment is necessary and beneficial for your business.
Included in your Cyber Security Assessment:
- Security Risk Report: A proprietary Risk Score and chart show the relative health of the network security, along with a summary of the number of computers with issues.
- Security Management Plan: A listing of all security related risks are provided along with recommended actions.
- Computer Security Report Card: The Computer Security Report Card assesses individual computers based on security criteria. Devices discovered on the network are assigned an overall score, as well as a specific score for each of the assessment categories detailed in the report card.
- External Vulnerabilities Scan Detail Report: A comprehensive output including security holes and warnings, informational items that can help make better network security decisions, plus a full NMap Scan which checks all 65,535 ports and reports which are open.
- Data Breach Liability Report: Identifies specific and detailed instances of personal identifiable information (PII) and cardholder data throughout a computer network that could be the target of hackers and malicious insiders. It also calculates the potential monetary liability and exposure based upon industry published research.